- Avi Carmi K6AVI email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Emergency Coordinators:
Emergency or Disaster Procedures for Area 3 ACS Members
When an emergency or disaster occurs first make sure you and your family are safe and secure!
On 2 meters monitor the Area 3 repeater (ACS Channel 3 ) and the countywide repeater (ACS Channel 9: Repeater 145.200 minus PL 127.3).
- ACS Channel 3: Repeater 147.915 minus PL 127.3
- ACS Channel 13: Simplex 146.550
- ACS Channel 13: Simplex 223.440
- ACS Channel 3: Repeater 447.000 minus PL 103.5
- ACS Channel 13: Simplex 446.520
ACS/ARES Area 3 Nets:
Area 3 holds a net at 1915 hours Pacific time every Tuesday on ACS Channel 3: Repeater 147.915 negative offset with a PL 127.3. This is linked to ACS Channel 3: Repeater 447.000 negative offset, with a PL 103.5.
If there are problems with the repeater, please go to the repeater output on ACS Channel 23: Simplex 147.915, or if that doesn’t work, try the Area 3 simplex frequency, ACS Channel 13: Simplex 146.550.
We accept check-ins from ACS members, non-ACS operators and other network representatives who can check-in as visitors.
At 1930 hours there is a Ventura County ACS/ARES Net on ACS Channel 9: Repeater 145.200 minus PL 127.3.
Area 3 EOCs:
- Camarillo EOC 3701 Las Posas Rd, Camarillo, CA
- Leisure Village Leisure Village Drive, Camarillo, CA
- Pleasant Valley Hospital 2309 Antonio Ave, Camarillo, CA 93010
- American Red Cross 836 Calle Plano, Camarillo, CA 93012
- California l State University Channel Islands 1 University Dr., Camarillo CA, 93012
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com