- James Inman KB6JI firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Emergency Coordinators:
Emergency or Disaster Procedures for Area 4 ACS Members
When an emergency or disaster occurs first make sure you and your family are safe and secure!
On 2 meters monitor the Area 4 repeater (ACS Channel 4) and the countywide repeater (ACS Channel 9: Repeater 145.200 minus PL 127.3).
- ACS Channel 4: Repeater 146.970 minus PL 127.3
- ACS Channel 14: Simplex 146.595
- ACS Channel 14: Simplex 223.460
- ACS Channel 14: Simplex 446.500
ACS/ARES Area 4 Nets:
Area 4 holds a net at 1900 hours Pacific time every Tuesday on ACS Channel 4: Repeater 146.970 minus PL 127.3 . All licensed operators are invited to check in.
At 1930 hours there is a Ventura County ACS/ARES Net on ACS Channel 9: Repeater 145.200 minus PL 127.3.
Area 4 EOCs:
- St.John’s Regional Medical Center 1600 N Rose Ave, Oxnard, CA 93030
- Oxnard City EOC Oxnard Office of Emergency Services
- Oxnard Fire 360 W.2nd Street, Oxnard, CA 93030
- Port Hueneme Police 250 North Ventura Road, Port Hueneme, CA 93041
- National Weather Service 520 N Elevar St, Oxnard, CA
- Ventura County Public Health / Emergency Medical Services 2220 E Gonzales RD #200, Oxnard CA 93036
- Naval Base Ventura County