- Jim Aguirre KM6GUE email: email@example.com
Assistant Emergency Coordinators:
- Kat Hunley K6VQN email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Meyer KJ6TEW email: email@example.com
- Gary Peterson WB6MAA email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency or Disaster Procedures for Area 6 ACS Members
When an emergency or disaster occurs first make sure you and your family are safe and secure!
On 2 meters monitor the Area 6 repeater (ACS Channel 6) and the countywide repeater (ACS Channel 9: Repeater 145.200 minus PL 127.3).
- ACS Channel 6: Repeater 147.975 minus PL 127.3
- ACS Channel 16: Simplex 147.510
- ACS Channel 16: Simplex 223.520
- ACS Channel 16: Simplex 446.000
ACS/ARES Area 6 Nets:
Areas 6/7 hold a directed net on the WA6ZSN linked repeaters at 1900 hours Pacific time every Tuesday on ACS Channel 7: 146.385 Mhz, offset +600 Khz, P/L tone 127.3 Hz. All licensed operators are invited to check in. Linked repeaters are 224.100 – P/L 127.3 and 447.320 – P/L 100. Areas 6/7 also runs a simplex net on ACS Channel 16: 147.510 from approximately 1840 for about 15 minutes – Try it and see if you are in range!
At 1930 hours there is a Ventura County-Wide Net on ACS Channel 9: Repeater 145.200 minus PL 127.3.
Area 6 EOCs:
- Community Memorial Hospital 147 N Brent St, Ventura, CA
- Ventura County Medical Center 3291 Loma Vista Rd, Ventura, CA 93003
- Ventura Police 1425 Dowell Drive, Ventura, CA 93003
- Ventura City Fire 1425 Dowell Drive, Ventura, CA 93003
- Ventura County EOC 800 South Victoria Avenue Ventura, CA 93009