Los Robles Hospital (Main Campus)
Los Robles Hospital & Medical
Center – Main
215 W. Janss Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
BBS: HSPLR | Tactical: HSPLR1 | Call: KJ6ZQW-8
- From the 101 Freeway take the Lynn Road off-ramp, go 1/2 miles north to Janss Road.
- Turn right and go 1/8 miles east on Janss Road.
- Entrance to the hospital is on the left or north side of Janss Road.
- Go in the main entrance.
- Reception is to the right, the guard office and telephone operators are to the left.
- Make a left at the reception desk and go down a short hallway.
- On the right you will see a window where the telephone operator is located. Just to the left you’ll see a door labeled as “Security.”
- Go through the door and straight into the hospital EOC room.
- The door for the ACS radio room is inside the EOC room.
- If not open, call Net Control on the Bozo repeater (147.885 -/127.3) or call the Area Two Emergency Coordinator.