Our first in-person meeting in two years is Monday!
The meeting will start promptly at 7:30 P.M. You are welcome to arrive at 7:00 P.M. for a bit of social time before the meeting. There are no mask, testing, or vax requirements, but you are welcome to take any precautions that you wish.
Yellow shirts are appropriate. Either the County one or ARES shirts. I will have ACS-ARES patches if you want to add them to your clothing or gear. Wearing your ACS ID is suggested
The meeting is open to all. Members, non-members, and the curious. Anyone interested in what we do is encouraged to attend.
Feel free to pass on this information to others you believe might be interested.
This is a chance to put a face to the people you may only know as a voice on the radio while remaining safely at home. We look forward to hearing about your unique Ham experience during this difficult time..
We will review progress on our systems, and new information about upcoming events will be discussed.
- A report on our return to activity with a review of upcoming and recent events
- Information on
- the Ride to Defeat ALS on May 14
- CLU Scandinavian Festival June 5&6
- Our busiest day ever on June 6th
- Mountains to Beach Marathon
- CLU Scandinavian Festival
- Love Run
- ARRL Field Day June 25-26
- Moorpark Fireworks July 3
- Progress reports on EOC and infrastructure systems.
- An update on the ACS-ARES web portal
- Info on the HF net
- An overview of Winlink activities.
- A report from ARRL Section Manager
- You will have a chance to tour the ACS radio installation at the station.
If you have a subject that you would like to discuss or have discussed, please let me know and I will put it on the agenda.
Please join us if you can at the East County Sheriff’s Station.
What3Words – secret.oath.daytime
GPS – 34.24742973319309, -118.83498824072164
I hope to see you there.
To keep up to date with our events and activities, join our discussion group at: https://vc-acs.groups.io/g/main
Rob – W6RH